can butter be given to homekees? They say six will be good)
You can give milk, only 1.5% fat.
A hamster from berries can be given: strawberries, strawberries, raspberries (with caution), blueberries, yards and all this in small quantities)))
It is not advisable to give butter.
damn it please help I read a lot of sites, how you can feed hamsters and what not! Give a site on which I can rely. and then where it is written that the cucumber is possible and somewhere it is written that it is absolutely impossible. help me please.
Give a site where everything is precisely written with what you can and why you can’t feed hamsters.
let’s say on one it is written like this:
KHOMYACHKOV CANNOT FEED:
Cabbage, potato, onion, garlic, persimmon, watermelon, sorrel, kiwi,
Pineapple, banana, citruses, almonds, fatty foods, sweet,
Salted, fried, canned, salt, sugar, cheese,
Spices, sausages, butter, fruit seeds,
Dry breakfast, pasta, kozinaki, mushrooms, honey.
SHOULD BE FOUND:
FRUIT, VEGETABLES, NUTS, GREEN (DROP, PETRUSHKA, SALAD, CLOVER, LEAVES
Dandelion, Plantain) Nettle, rose petals, porridge on the water,
BUCKWHEAT Porridge, OILY YOGHURT, COTTAGE, EGG (CREATED), DRIED APPLES, BANANAS
AND ON OTHER ELSE ELSE WHAT TO DO.
I give my homea something sweet once every two weeks and do not advise me to give or not to give
My hamsters calmly eat bread, both black and white, cookies, onions, tangerines and oranges. And everything is wonderful with them! Once a month we go to the doctor and we are completely healthy according to indications)
can oranges be given?
can butter be given? if so how much?
and homemade milk? and how many times a week.
you can only boiled.
The hamster must be given water once a week!
I also had a biting hamster. But I often dragged him and he is now manual.
you can give porridge
can I give cookies
you need to give water every day
Hello my hamster eats: dry food, sausage, cheese, cucumber, carrots, honey sticks. Delicacy, apple, chips, bread, tap water!
no oranges can not.
1. Baby food vegetable and meat (for feeding young animals and sick animals)
2. Porridge on the water or just cereals soaked in water (for feeding young animals and sick animals)
3. Pumpkin (raw), pumpkin seeds
4. Boiled chicken without salt and seasonings (rarely)
5. Apples, carrots, peppers (Bulgarian), cucumber, parsley, dill, tomato (not winter), radish, radish, zucchini, beets, pear, apricot (a little), dried apricots, melon, strawberries, squash, turnips, eggplant, grapes, banana salad / and iceberg salad /, cauliflower (raw and boiled but rare), fresh corn, green beans (you can defrost frozen), Chinese salad (aka Chinese cabbage), broccoli, frozen vegetable mixture
6. Low-fat yogurt, cottage cheese, kefir (in small quantities)
7. Boiled egg (hard boiled), boiled quail egg
8. Boiled carrots, beets
9. Nuts (cr. Almonds) and seeds (walnuts, cashews, hazelnuts, sesame seeds, peanuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds)
10. The pulp of bread with milk, with a solution of chamomile (bread is used exclusively as a basis for nutritious or medicinal fluids)
11. Cheese (no larger than a seed) not often as a treat
12. Plum – a little
13. Leaves of dandelion and plantain
14. Butterflies, flour worm
16. Wheat Sprouts
17. Fresh peas, raw and boiled peas (without salt and briefly cooked) chickpeas (lamb peas, soak overnight), young peas in pounding
18. Boiled fish is not oily (rarely)
19. Shrimp (rare)
21. Melon seeds
22. Dried apples and pears
23. Rose Petals
24. Popcorn without salt, sugar and fat (cooked at home). like a treat
25. Drying. like a treat
27. Earthworms from clean (not urban but rural) soil
28. Rosehip (peeled and in small quantities)
29. Alfalfa (sprouted)
31. Dried hamarus
32. Banana Chips
34. Bamboo Sprouts
35. Barley, wheat, oats
36. Rice cooked until sticky (with diarrhea)
37. Food for budgies, bird food
38. Dry food for hamsters
39. All deciduous varieties of trees: beech, ash, willow, maple, oak, poplar, walnut, birch, fruit trees such as cherries, pears, apple trees.
1. SALT, SUGAR, SPICES
3. Cabbage (or very rarely)
5. Breakfast cereals
8. Onions, leeks
9. Cherry, apricot kernels
10. Eyes of raw potatoes and potatoes in general (if only from your garden without chemicals, but still a little)
11. Persimmon (rarely, only very sweet and absolutely not astringent)
13. Porridge in milk
14. Exotic fruits (and kiwi, avocado, pineapple too)
15. All fried and greasy
16. Dry pasta
22. Honey (in pure form)
23. It is forbidden to give branches to conifers (pines, larches, spruce, false lies), since they emit tar harmful to hamsters
the quality of the protein component of the diet (2-3 times a week, one thing only):
For feeding young animals and sick animals:
24. Baby food vegetable and meat (without salt, sugar, soy)
25. Porridge on the water, baby milk-free porridge without salt, soy and gluten or just cereals soaked in water
26. Rice cooked until sticky (with diarrhea)
27. Vegetable oil (a little, with constipation)
NOT RECOMMENDED, since products from this list can cause permanent damage to the animal’s health:
A large amount of salt, a high percentage of fat. May cause liver and pancreas pathology.
2. Ready food for budgies, bird food, food for other rodents
Designed and balanced taking into account the needs of the body of other animals, the diet of which is significantly different from the hamster. There is a danger of an excess of some elements and a lack of others in the hamster’s body.
High starch content. Grown outside your own garden may contain a large number of harmful chemicals, pesticides. High probability of hamster poisoning.
Astringent persimmon contains a large amount of tannins, which can cause severe constipation in the hamster.
They contain a large amount of tannins and protein substances, as well as starch, sugar, and fatty oil.
Thus, firstly, it is too heavy food for a hamster’s liver, and secondly, there is a very risk of poisoning.
6. Drops for rodents
Maximum sugar, minimum benefit. Deadly for hamsters with latent and open forms of diabetes.
7. White bread
Grain, becoming white flour for making bread, is almost pure starch. As a result of processing, extremely few nutrients remain, food bleaches are present. For this reason, white bread is not only not beneficial in itself, but can also cause noticeable harm to the body.
Contain salt, sugar and spices. May be too sharp and injure the hamster’s cheek pouch. Carefully read the composition of the product, there should be nothing but, in fact, the cereal from which the bread is made.
9. Brazil nut
69% consists of saturated, monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats and in large quantities is too heavy and fatty food for the hamster.
1. SALT, SUGAR, SPICES
Salt contributes to the fact that a fairly large amount of fluid is retained in the body, while the load on the heart and kidneys increases noticeably.
Spices strongly irritate the mucous membranes of the stomach and intestines, can lead to inflammatory processes of the gastrointestinal tract.
Sugar affects the cardiovascular, central nervous and endocrine systems of the body, and also increases the likelihood of developing diabetes. In addition, do not forget that the hamster’s teeth are enameled only on the outside, on the inside the teeth are not protected.
Contains 78–82.5% of milk fat. It leads to severe liver pathologies.
Dangerously high vitamin C.
4. Breakfast cereals, muesli
Contain sugar, salt, balanced according to the needs of the human, not the hamster’s body.
5. Almonds, Brazil nut
Almonds contain hydrocyanic acid, which is poison for the animal.
Contains a pungent and pungent essential oil.
7. Onions, leeks
Contains a pungent and pungent essential oil.
8. Cherry, apricot kernels
Apricot and cherry bones contain hydrocyanic acid and can cause severe poisoning up to death.
9. Eyes of raw potato, potato peel
In addition to the fact that the remains of chemical fertilizers and pesticides accumulate in the skin, the eyes of raw potatoes contain a toxic substance – solanine.
10. Sausage, sausages
They contain a large number of spices, starch, flour, animal skin, food products, meat wastes, soy protein and flavoring additives.
11. Cow, goat milk in its pure form, as well as in the form of a base for cereals
Even skim milk contains albumin and casein molecules that are not absorbed by the body of an adult animal. It can cause dangerous digestive problems.
12. Sour cream, cream
They have too high fat content to feed them a hamster. May cause liver and pancreas pathology.
13. Exotic fruits
Exotic fruits are alien to the hamster’s diet product and can cause the most unpredictable and dangerous consequences in the body of the animal.
14. All fried and greasy
Too heavy food for a hamster’s liver.
15. Dry pasta
In addition to low nutritional value, dry pasta can seriously injure the hamster’s cheek pouches.
80% watermelon consists of water. This allows him to be a concentrate of all fertilizers and pesticides that were used in the growth process. It is fraught with poisoning up to death.
It is a poisonous plant, contains: talipalin, phytoalexin, allergens, glycoprotein.
Produced using honey or large amounts of sugar.
Too heavy food for a hamster digestive tract.
21. Honey (in pure form)
High sugar content makes honey an extremely dangerous product for a hamster.
22. Branches of conifers
Resin is harmful to hamsters.
23. Any herbs and plants grown in the city
Such plants absorb all the pollution of the urban environment. automobile exhausts, harmful emissions from plants and factories, wet particles of animal feces, etc.
24. Fruit juices
The vast majority of juices are made from reconstituted concentrates, as well as with the addition of sugar.
25. Black bread
It has high acidity, is a strong irritant to the digestive tract. In addition, brown bread easily causes fermentation and gas formation. Since the intestines are very long in rodents, this can lead to obstruction.
High content of essential oils, tannins and tarry substances. In addition, mint is quite bitter in taste.
27. Bloodworm; insects caught in nature
Bloodworms are caught in ponds and reservoirs of dubious purity.
Insects caught in nature can be carriers of a number of helminths.
28. White cabbage, red cabbage
Causes fermentation and bloating in the intestines. May cause death of the animal.
29. Cookies, chocolate, ice cream
Contain a huge amount of fat and sugar.